We hope you and your family are in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the past year, and we all are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. Though many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are designed so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations promoted by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so we remain up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it’s time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you’ll be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Please plan to wear a mask to and from your appointment at our office. Your mask should only be removed once instructed by staff member.
- At Jamesburg Family Dentistry, we are committed to providing the highest level of safety during all dental office visits.
- We have purchased Air Purifiers that will function in operatories continuously. Also each room has a window for fresh air ventilation.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (732) 521-0550
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.